We will do our best to make your meeting as safe as possible in Hanaholmen!
The exceptional time has been taken into account in our meeting arrangements e.g. as follows:
- The furniture in our meeting rooms has been modified in a more spacious way than before, enabling meetings with safety distances. Modified furniture models are valid for the time being. Our sales personnel will be happy to help you choose the right space for your purposes.
- For the time being meeting coffees are not covered at the coffee buffet, but we bring catering to the meeting room. In the meeting room, your group’s meals will be set on a side table or, alternatively, you can order an individually packaged snacks for each participant (available on request; extra fee).
- The lunch will be served in our spacious restaurant in buffet style; a three-course à la carte lunch will be also available on request (extra fee).
- A disinfectant hand sanitizer can be found in each meeting room. In addition, hand sanitizer is available in our common areas, restaurant areas and toilets.
- In addition, we follow a high-quality cleaning and hygiene routine, official guidelines and self-monitoring guidelines created for our industry.
- We use face masks. We hope that you will be using one too, when visiting us.
- We have installed a coating called CovidSafe on various surfaces of the house, which, according to a research conducted at the University of Helsinki, prevents the spread of the coronavirus by destroying the virus from the surfaces. Hanaholmen is one of the first hotels in the Helsinki metropolitan area to test CovidSafe coatings on its premises.