We will do our best to make the restaurant experience enjoyable!
- Our restaurant has been furnished with safe table distances. Both of our terraces are also more spaciously furnished than normal.
- Both our customers and staff have the opportunity to wash their hands frequently and use a disinfectant hand sanitizer.
- We follow a high-quality cleaning and hygiene routine, official guidelines and self-monitoring guidelines for the restaurant industry.
- Our customers are allowed to dine on tables disinfected just for them.
- In addition, we minimize the number of surfaces to be touched, which means, for example, customer-specific, disposable menu lists.
- We use face masks at Hanaholmen. We hope that you will be using one too, when visiting us.
- We have installed a coating called CovidSafe on various surfaces of the house, which, according to a research conducted at the University of Helsinki, prevents the spread of the coronavirus by destroying the virus from the surfaces. Hanaholmen is one of the first hotels in the Helsinki metropolitan area to test CovidSafe coatings on its premises.
We recommend making a table reservation, especially during these exceptional circumstances.Make a table reservation at Restaurant PLATS here
It is also possible to make a table reservation by phone +359 9 435 020.