Hanaholmen Future Forum
The Hanaholmen Future Forum will focus on how business can transform and deliver a sustainable future.
Sustainability as an Opportunity
We need action: new business models, new forms of investments. a new leadership. Climate change, global social inequality, biodiversity loss and increased investor and consumer pressure are the driving forces of change – now your business has an opportunity to lead the way.
The 2021 Hanaholmen Future Forum will challenge speakers from Sweden and Finland to share their experiences of business, investments and leadership, and ask them how they intend to deliver on a vision of a more sustainable business model.
This will be one of the most inspirational events in 2021 – giving you and your peers practical ideas and useful insight into different leadership strategies.
Topic 01 – Next Generation of Business
To keep industries viable for the future, they must go through disruptive transformations. Apparel, Agriculture, Forestry, Finance, Mobility and Energy are just some of the industries that need to undergo systemic change.
Topic 02 – New Forms of Investment
The financial services sector will play a crucial role in the climate change action. From financing solutions and mitigating challenges to mobilizing the capital flows needed to fund the activities. The question is, however, how governments and the private sector can come together to create an environment that prioritizes sustainability, incentivizes companies to invest in more sustainable solutions, and encourages organisations to act in new and innovative ways?
Topic 03 – New Opportunities to Take a Leadership Role
Leaders who recognize that the experience of change itself, and the dissonance it creates, fuels new thinking, discoveries, and innovations that can revitalize the health of organizations, communities and the earth, will ultimately be at the forefront of the future business world.
- Annica Bresky, President and CEO, Stora Enso
- Jorma Ollila, Chairman of the Board, Alma Media
- Keryn James, Group Chief Executive: Environmental Resources Management, Environmental Resources Management
- Marcus Wallenberg, Chair of Board of Directors SEB, FAM AB and Saab AB
- Timo Ritakallio, President and Group Executive Chairman, OP Financial Group
- Fredrik Ekström, President Nasdaq Stockholm, Nasdaq
- Pekka Vauramo, President & CEO, Metso Outotec
- Fredrik Hillelson, CEO, Novare
- Jukka Mäkelä, Mayor, City of Espoo
- Sandra Särav, Head of Sustainability, Bolt
- Peter Wiklöf, CEO, Ålandsbanken
- Jyrki Katainen, President, Sitra
- Tiina Alahuhta-Kasko, President & CEO, Marimekko
- Indrek Kasela, Co-Founder, United Angels VC
- Elsa Bernadotte, President & Co-Founder Karma
- Andreas Hatzigeorgiou, CEO, Stockholm Chamber of Commerce
- Gunvor Kronman, CEO, Hanaholmen
THE SEMINAR IS MODERATED BY
- Kaius Niemi, Editor in Chief, Helsingin Sanomat
- Maria Rankka, Senior Advisor, Co-founder ABC Labs, Executive Vice President Development & Communications, Takura
In case You have any questions regarding the seminar, please contact: Project Manager Erik Lund, +358 (0)50 583 65 41, erik.lund(at)hanaholmen.fi
The event is free of charge, but you need to register in advance.
Please do so no later than 17.3.2021 16.00 (Finland)/ 15.00 (Sweden).
Everyone registered will receive a participation link closer to the webinar.