Future Forum 2021 is looking to discuss how business can transform and deliver the sustainable future.
Sustainability as an Opportunity
We need action. New business models. New forms of investments. New leadership. A climate emergency, global social inequalities, biodiversity loss and increased investor and consumer pressure for business to act is driving this change – your business has an opportunity to lead the way.
The 2021 Future Forum will challenge all speakers from Sweden and Finland to share how they’re changing business, investments and leadership now, to deliver against the 2030 and 2050 horizons. 200+ CEOs, ESG investors plus heads of sustainability, sourcing and communications will share how they’re looking to deliver a new blueprint for business fit for the 21st Century. This will be the most impactful event in 2021 – giving you and your peers the practical ideas, strategies and collaborations to lead during the decade of action.
Topic 01 – Next Generation of Business
To keep industries viable for the future, they must go through disruptive transformations. Apparel, Agriculture, Forestry, Finance, Mobility and Energy are just some of the industries that need to undergo systemic change. Hear from an industry CEO on where the future looks, what needs to change to deliver against the goals and the actions that they’re taking now to deliver a new blueprint for business.
Topic 02 – New Forms of Investment
The financial services sector will play a crucial role in climate action. From financing solutions and mitigating challenges, to mobilising the capital flows needed to fund the urgent climate action. However, how do governments and the private sector come together and create an environment that prioritises sustainability, incentivises companies to invest in more sustainable solutions, and encourages organisations to act in new and innovative ways?
Topic 03 – New Opportunities to Take a Leadership Role
Redesigned leadership and strategies that build resilience to current and future risks but also capitalize on new opportunities posed by climate change will secure long-term success. Leadership that recognize that the experience of change itself, and the dissonance it creates, fuels new thinking, discoveries, and innovations that can revitalize the health of organizations, communities, and the earth will ultimately present new opportunities to take leadership.
- Annica Bresky, President and CEO, Stora Enso
- Jorma Ollila, Chairman of the Board, Alma Media
- Keryn James, Group Chief Executive: Environmental Resources Management, Environmental Resources Management
- Marcus Wallenberg, Chairman, SEB, Cairman, Saab AB, Chairman, FAM AB, Chairman, Patricia Industries
- Timo Ritakallio, President and Group Executive Chairman, OP Financial Group
- Fredrik Ekström, President Nasdaq Stockholm, Nasdaq
- Pekka Vauramo, President & CEO, Metso Outotec
- Fredrik Hillelson, CEO, Novare
- Jukka Mäkelä, Director, City of Espoo
- Sandra Särav, Head of Sustainability, Bolt
- Peter Wiklöf, CEO, Ålandsbanken
- Jyrki Katainen, President, Sitra
- Tiina Alahuhta-Kasko, President & CEO, Marimekko
- Indrek Kasela, Co-Founder, United Angels VC
- Elsa Bernadotte, President & Co-Founder Karma
- Gunvor Kronman, CEO, Hanaholmen
THE SEMINAR IS MODERATED BY
- Kaius Niemi, Editor in Chief, Helsingin Sanomat
- Maria Rankka, Senior Advisor, Co-founder ABC Labs, Executive Vice President Development & Communications, Takura
In case You have any questions regarding the seminar, please contact: Project Manager Erik Lund, +358 (0)50 583 65 41, erik.lund(at)hanaholmen.fiRegister here