At Hanaholmen you can experience art in harmony with nature and with a constant closeness to the sea. The Art Park is one of Hanaholmen’s new initiatives, offering visitors the opportunity to enjoy Nordic art in an outdoor environment.
Maaretta Jaukkuri is the curator of the Art Park and she has presented the central idea of the seasons as the theme of the outdoor art. This opens up many opportunities for innovative works, as artists can use the seasons as inspiration and in the choice of materials.
The Art Park at Hanaholmen stretches around the walkway between the building and the sea. The gravel path, some 500 meters in length, extends around the building, and the art is also accessible for people with disabilities.
13. Kaarina Kaikkonen (1952–): Forwards, 2009 (FI)
14. Elisabet Sagefors (1954–): Low ridge, 2009 (SE)
15. Erik Wennerstrand (1963–): The growth of a tree is a clockwork, 2001 (SE)
16. Anna Uddenberg (1982–): Free Fall, 2017 (SE)
17. Jeppe Hein (1974–): Fragmented Circle, 2018 (DK)
18. Kauko Räsänen (1926–2015): The acrobat´s morning, 1995, The crowned one, 1994, Bird girl, 1993 (FI)
19. Børre Saethre (1967–): ΔT [ Delta T ], 2019 (NO)
20. Temporary work of art: Lars-Gunnar Nordström (1924-2014): Dimensionell Konstellation, 1978 (FI)
21. Mirza Cizmic (1985–): Part of Something, 2017 (BA/FI)
Download our art brochure here